Sesame Oil, Mustard Oil, Senna Leaves
|FOOD COLORS||NATURAL FOOD COLOURS||COCOA POWDER|
|SESAME SEED OIL||LINSEED OIL||MUSTARD OIL|
|KALONJI / NIGELLA SATIVA||SENNA PODS||SENNA LEAVES|
|MENTHOL CRYSTAL||HENNA POWDER|
- 100% Natural sesame oil, also known as gingelly oil or til oil, is an edible vegetable oil, extracted from the seed pods of dried sesame seeds (Sesamum indicum). The colour of raw sesame oil is related to white, brown and black sesame seeds. Pure sesame oil prepared from cold pressed white sesame seeds is almost colorless and flavorless. Genuine sesame oil prepared from roasted/toasted and brown/black sesame seeds is golden or dark brown/black in colour with typical flavor.
- Originally from Asia and Africa, sesame is chiefly cultivated in India, China, Africa and Latin America. Organic sesame oil has anti-oxidant, anti-depressant, anticancer, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Authentic sesame oil is cholesterol free and widely used in cooking, worship, body massage, hair treatment, foods, drugs and cosmetics.
- 100% Linseed oil is a clear to yellowish color oil obtained from the dried ripe seeds of the flax plant and therefore commonly called flax seed oil. This oil is generally by cold pressing and solvent extraction methods. Also known as drying oil it is known for polymer-forming properties and thus can be blended with other oils, resins and solvents.
- The Linseed or flax plant is mainly cultivated in regions where there is alluvial soil. Canada, China, India, USA, Ethiopia are the biggest producers of linseed.
- Linseed Oil is one of the most useful natural oils which can be used for several purposes like varnish in wood finishing, pigment binder in oil paints, plasticizer and hardener in putty and in the manufacture of linoleum, soaps and inks. It is a slow-drying liquid with nice preservative properties and water resistance and therefore makes a good wood preservative. As in form of edible oil it contains the highest level of omega-3 fatty acids among vegetable oils and is most beneficial for reducing inflammation leading to atherosclerosis and for preventing heart disease and arrhythmia.
- 100% Natural mustard oil is produced from the seeds of black mustard (Brassica nigra), brown mustard (Brassica juncea) and white mustard (Brassica hirta) plants. Raw mustard oil is dark brown with a strong, pungent taste and spicy odor, whereas refined mustard oil is odorless and tasteless.
- Native of Eurasia, mustard is cultivated in India, China, Japan, Europe and Belgium. Organic mustard oil is the world’s third largest edible oil. Pure mustard oil has the lowest saturated fat content of the edible oils.
- Genuine mustard oil is rich in alpha-linolenic acid (essential fatty acid) which reduces cholesterol levels and protects against heart diseases. Authentic mustard oil is antibacterial, improves blood circulation, muscular development and skin texture with various culinary usages.
KALONJI / NIGELLA SATIVA SEED and OIL
- 100% Natural nigella sativa seed is also known as black seed, black cumin (kalo jeera), black caraway, fennel flower, nutmeg flower and Roman coriander. The scientific name is a derived from the Latin ‘niger’ meaning ‘black’. Pure nigella sativa is popular in the Middle East as “Habbat Al Barakah” or “Blessed Seed”, since it cures many diseases.
- Organic nigella sativa has a pungent, bitter taste and smell. Authentic nigella sativa is native to southwest Asia and consumed largely in Asia, Middle East, Africa, USA and Europe.
- Genuine nigella sativa is useful for stomach and intestinal health, kidney and liver conditions, respiratory health, circulatory and immune system support.
- 100% Natural senna pods and leaves of Senna (Cassia angustifolia) is a shrubby medicinal plant. Commonly known as Senai in India, Senna is an Egyptian-Arabian name, originally used as a drug by Arabian physicians. Pure senna pods are used for centuries as a powerful purgative-laxative and naturally contain a chemical called anthraquinone glycoside.
- Organic senna pods are cultivated in Egypt, India, Sudan, Africa, Europe and USA. Raw senna pods have an unpleasant taste; hence sugar or honey is added to make it more palatable.
- Genuine senna pods and leaves are anti-diarrheal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-ulcer, cathartic and vasorelaxant; used in constipation, anal fissures, cellular regeneration, detoxification and cleansing.
- 100% Senna is a large genus of flowering plants belonging to Fabaceae family. The most important of this species is Alexandrian Senna. The leaves and pods of this healing plant are being used since the 9th century by Arabian physicians as laxatives for treating constipation. This is the main reason for it being called as “cleansing herb”.
- Known with the scientific name of Cassia Angustifolia, this healing herb is the native of Egypt and mainly cultivated in the tropical regions of India, Africa, Europe and America.
- In form of paste the senna leaves offer good treatment for acne, ringworm and other skin disorders. They are best sources for cellular regeneration, and to treat anal fissures and hemorrhoids. The leaves of senna are generally dried and use in preparing diet tea, also called senna tea for natural weight loss. Known for various medicinal values these are good anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-ulcer products.
- 100% Menthol Crystals are generally produced through extraction of peppermint oil or other mint oils. Menthol is a waxy, crystalline substance which is generally white in color and solid at room temperature. Known for characteristic odour, this crystalline substance melts slightly above room temperature. By subjecting the distilled menthol oil to a temperature of -22° C, menthol crystallizes out into solid crystals.
- Known for their strong aroma, cooling and refreshing effect, the menthol crystals are generally used in preparation of cosmetics, salves, balms, medicated creams, throat lozenges, toothpaste, mouthwash, gum, foot sprays, pain relief or cooling body products, shampoos, conditioners, liniments, shaving creams, oral or throat sprays, compresses, medicated oils, and cooling gels. For relief from muscular pains, sprains, cough, congestion, flu and upper respiratory problems menthol crystals are the excellent sources.
- 100% Henna is a flowering plant that is being used since bronze age to dye skin, hair, fingernails, leather and wool. Since it is difficult to form complex patterns from crushed leaves, the leaves of Henna plant are usually dried, milled and sifted to obtain fine powder to be used in different dye preparations. The coloring property of Henna is due to lawsone, a burgundy organic compound that has an affinity for bonding with protein.
- Henna is commercially cultivated in tropical and sub-tropical regions of UAE, Morocco, Yemen, Tunisia, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, western India, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Turkey, Somalia and Sudan.
- The main application of Henna powder is for skin dyeing and body art to adorn the body especially hands and legs of women. It is an all-natural, safe hair dye that permanently colors hair without harsh chemicals. Since ancient times flowers of henna have been used to create perfume. Henna is good an anti-fungal and also preservative for leather and cloth.